What You Need for a Smooth Shaving
Men are more hairy than women. However, both men and women still need to shave. The men might focus on the facial hair but on the body hair, women are very sensitive to it. With such demand on shaving, its industry has grown and developed into a multitude of products which are used in shaving. Though a lot are only using the basic shaving tools, it does not guarantee a smooth shave. Here are the things you need for a smooth shaving. Find out for further of these details right here.
1. Shaving cream - Shaving can give you cuts and be very hard to remove the hair. With a shaving cream, you are not only making it easier to shave but also making it safe for your skin and avoid cuts.
2. Shaving gel - Shaving gel works similar to a shaving cream. The major difference is that the gel is transparent while the cream is not. In other words, you can see where you are shaving including the connection between the hair and the skin. This is perfect for those who are maintaining a specific style such as goatee. Shaving cream is only suitable if you want to remove the hair in a surface area completely. Learn more about shaving, go here!
3. Shaving oil - Shaving oil is also the same with the gel as it provides smooth shaving while being transparent. You just have to decide between the two depending on your preference and the availability of the product.
4. Shaving brush - There are bound to be several tough hairs you want to shave. However, if you shave it recklessly, it could lead to ingrown. The best thing you can use is a shaving brush which could stand out not only the tough hair but all the hairs you are going to shave making it less likely that you get a hair ingrown.
5. Razor - Razor is the primary tool in shaving. It holds the blade which cuts through the hair. From the manual razor, you can now use electric razor where you only need to guide the razor into the area you want to shave and it will do everything on its own. If you are getting an electric razor, you save yourself a lot of energy when shaving.Take a look at this link https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-shave-like-your-grandpa/ for more information.
6. Blades - The blades determine how well the result of your shaving. If you use the best blade, it is possible to get a perfect shave where you cannot notice any hair sticking out from its root. It will also determine how many times you can use the blade to shave and when to replace the blade.
7. Time - Lastly, you need sufficient time to have a smooth shave. Shaving will take some time and if you rush it, you might get cuts and not get a perfect shave.
If you have all of these, you are bound to have a perfect shaving time.